Saturday, January 22, 2011

How Do I Unclog A Marine Toilet?

Mine Craft + Supernatural

Today's entry will be short. But he deals with two subjects dear to my heart:

My obsessions

One is Mine Craft , the other is called Supernatural .

to explain the Supernaturalobbsession, would take hours, I will limit myself to three things on Supernatural, which I love madly.

Third place:

Second place:


And number one:


I love the series I love the English voices (though I must admit the German, that they are not bad) and I love everything else on Supernatural. Except the clowns. I hate clowns.


My other Obsession is a pixel-PC game. It's great and in some ways like Lego for adults (* cough *). And everyone knows Lego.
The reason why I'm here now cite Mine Craft is not just to make the game advertising (but you have over 1 million games sold before the official release not really advertise.) But also right now because I do not know how to build the ALLL, which I will build everything. So it can happen now and again, that I put pictures of my sites online and you need me then say what I want (as appropriate) how to build. :) Thank you in advance ever.

And so you can imagine the game better, here's a picture of my beach house

The house is completely ordinary, where has it inside an orange sheep wool carpet. My next project involves the construction of a huge villa on a nearby hill. Problem: I have no hills nearby. Episode: I'll have to build a hill -.- "

Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment