Monday, January 24, 2011

Amoxicillin Mononucleosis Rash

Today ...

The day started very badly. After the terrible short-time work in math, there was then a short break for my poor soul: Physics.

Back home I have eaten -> The feeling of satisfaction is widespread.

As usual always followed even today after eating an extensive round of Mine Craft. What is coming to an end, because I believe the world is just set. Or rather, is burned in.

bye you beautiful wooden house with the orange carpet:

is my beach house burned down and has not even started my villa. Which is very bad and incredibly annoying me, since I can rebuild my house. But this time made of sandstone. Or equally massive stone stone.

To all who liked the orange soil: In the villa is a space that consists of only the orange ground, okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment